Book Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (01 March, 2006)
Book author: Kenneth J Koval, Joseph D Zuckerman
Amazon Rating: 4.0
Thoroughly updated for its Third Edition, this pocket-sized go-anywhere guide is the ideal on-the-spot reference for residents and practitioners seeking fast facts on fracture management and classification. Chapters organized by anatomic site provide key information on fractures in adults and in children, including epidemiology, anatomy, mechanism of injury, clinical evaluation, radiologic evaluation, classification, treatment, and management of complications. The books easy-access format features numerous charts, tables, diagrams, illustrations, and bulleted lists. Two new chapters in this edition cover closed reduction, casting, and traction, and orthopaedic analgesia.
Handbook of Fractures, Third Edition will also be available for PDAs. See PDA listing for details.
Incoming search terms:
- handbook of fractures 4th pdf
- handbook of fractures 4th edition free download
- handbook of fractures koval pdf
- handbook of fractures 4th edition pdf free download
- handbook of fractures pdf free download
- handbook of fractures 4th edition
- handbook of fractures koval pdf free download
- handbook of fractures download
- handbook of fractures zuckerman pdf
- handbook of fractures zuckerman free download
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.